Author: Yusuf Al-Hajj Ahmad
About the Book: On the basis of Islamic teachings, in light of the Qur’an and Sunnah, this book devises the following six basic categories for Islamic medicine:
1. Adhering to Islamic teachings and etiquette.
2. Adhering to logic in practising medicine.
3. Holistic approach; Paying equal attention to the body, mind and soul, or individuals as well as societies.
4. Universal approach; taking into account all resources and aiming to benefit all people.
5. Scientific approach; based on logical conclusions drawn from sound observations accurate statistics and trustworthy experience.
6. Excellence; achieving what other kinds of treatment have failed to achieve.
Be the first to review “The Islamic Guideline On Medicine”